Released on March 4, 2019
[Designer/API] - Print now allows Image injection into print documents
[Designer] - Single Controls now pull default values from metadata option.
[Designer] - Text resource editor module added, allowing users to overwrite default run-time text (e.g. splash screen, validation messages, and modal messages).
[Designer] - Metadata editor module (Names) added, allowing users to overwrite data captured from the calculation model. Some integration points are completed (auto-populate, properties pages), but a much higher level of integration is coming throughout upcoming versions.
- [Dashboard] - Text - Default Font Family "Poppins" is now listed in the Font Family variables dropdown
- [Control Panel] - File type is now limited to CSV for ImportCubeWizard
- [Dashboard] - Column & Bar Chart – An issue with editing axis ordering has been resolved.
- [Designer] - File attachment default size limit is now standardized across data and input
- [Designer] - Maps now support non-numeric value fields.
- [Designer] – Implementations of AsyncDataTable now allow toggling Boolean columns with filtered records appropriately.
- [Designer] - Resolved an issue in User Interface Designer that was causing controls to not be created at the target position.
- [Designer] - Containers now allow deletion of top-level (row-level) containers from the Properties menu.
- [Designer] - Input Grids now allow adding content alignment on a column-by-column level.
- [Control Panel] - Now preventing user creation with username containing special characters.
- [Designer] - Implemented axis ordering feature for bar and column charts.
- [Designer] - Fixed a zoom issue in mobile devices that was caused when entering some inputs.
- [Designer] - Added boundaries for date-time values in x-axis of charts.
- [PSC] - SUMIF with Expanding Refs worksheets now load without issues.
- [PSC] - SUMIF function now works with array formulas.
- [Installer] - ConfigSetup now can run and build from the command line.
- [Control Panel] - Form controls (checkbox) are no longer losing their value because they are bound incorrectly in converted applications.
- [Designer] - Creating named ranges with relative references is now prevented.
- [Designer] - When inverted, TNRs with formatted values now work in charts.
- [Designer] - Copy & Paste features are now available again in the user interface designer.
- [Wizard] - List items of a static XL Listbox are no longer duplicated.
- [Designer] - DateTime formatted items are no longer duplicated in radio buttons.
- [Designer] - Charts & Maps now ignore Excel errors.
- [PSC] - Row index out of range issue has been fixed with Dynamic_Range.
- [Designer] - Text column cells are now selectable on mobile input grids.
- [Designer] – Made general control fixes in the User Interface Designer.
- [Designer] - Charts with Inverted DateTime values now render correctly.
- [Control Panel] - Changed Application Link for Designer Applications.
- [Control Panel] - Operations - Added 'Refresh Language Cache' operation.
- [Designer] - Populate Controls from Worksheet can now differentiate worksheets with similar names.
- [Engine] - Fixed issues with the following formulas: TRANSPOSE, COSH, PRICE, YIELD, Operators (+), (-), (/), (*).
- [Designer] - Radio buttons with duplicate underlying values no longer cause issues at runtime.
- [Designer] - Added meta tags to designer runtime to use favicon when displaying on iOS home. screen
- [Designer] - Fixed sorting issues in dropdown options (both formatted and unformatted).
- [Designer] - Dropdown Name field has been corrected in Edit Window.
- [Designer] - Slider buttons now change color on submit.
- [Control Panel] - Now allowing certain special characters in usernames.
- [Designer] - Fixed a calculation issue with default values in Calendar controls.
- [Designer] - Fixed a conflict with Status Colors and New columns on the Data tab.
- [Designer] - Multi-file Attachment Control now allows attaching two files with the same name.